Table of Contents
Finding the right pair of tactical pants isn’t always easy. You need them to provide plenty of pocket space, easy access to those pockets, and complete durability that will stand up to anything you put them through. Not to mention the fact that good tactical pants also have to provide a full range of motion so you are able to move as needed – and be completely comfortable. Luckily, the CQR Men’s Tactical Pants fit the bill perfectly.
CQR Men’s Tactical Pants Lightweight EDC Assault Cargo
CQR Tactical gear is always constructed with performance design Duratex and modeled closely after the military and law enforcement pants that so many in the field wear. These pants are presented as being a viable option for those looking for the perfect blend of comfort and performance, and are available in several color options as well.
- Duratex Fabric – The quality Duratek fabric not only lasts in the field, but repels liquids, dirt, mud, and other contaminants. You end up with a pair of tactical pants that are easy to clean but that will also last no matter what you put them through.
- Plenty of Storage – These pants include plenty of pockets for storage. Including large front pockets, flap pockets, and more. You’ll have room for what you need when you’re on the go.
- Protection and Easy Access – Each pocket includes either tactical Velcro flaps for more secure storage. Plus, the front pockets are large and deep enough to be accessed with gloves on.
- The Look – Created with military and law enforcement design as the inspiration, the pants also simply look great while you’re wearing them. Not always a primary concern, it’s still nice to have decent looking pants available.
- Versatility – Can be used for any activity, from work to hunting to hiking and beyond.
- Rip Resistant Fabric – The fabric stitching, and materials include rip-stop design to help keep your pants from tearing at the worst possible moments.
- D-Rings – Zinc alloy D-rings are located on the belt loops to allow for fast, easy storage of tactical equipment, tools, and more.
- Chinese Made – These pants, while a good value, aren’t American made and are imported from China instead.
- Limited D-Ring Options – Only the two front belt loops have the included D-Rings, limiting your options for tactical storage.
- May Not Stand Up To Heavy Use – The snap waist button may break over time, and overall the stitching is somewhat lower quality than an American made option.
- Baggy Fit – You’ll get good mobility, but the baggy design means that for emergency management use they aren’t as effective and can cause some problems.
- Deep Pockets, Short Arms – Finally, those with shorter arms may find that the large, deep front pockets are harder to reach into.
While it has some drawbacks, those are mainly due to the lower cost construction – which is the primary goal of the CQR Tactical Pants Lightweight EDC Assault Cargo. By reducing costs, CQR is able to provide customers with a pair of tactical pants that offer the perfect blend of affordability, comfort, and performance.
Those looking to add some additional tactical pants to their wardrobe will want to add these pants to their shortlist, but should bear in mind that they may not be the best option when you need something that will stand up to heavy, heavy use over the years. Still, fitting good tactical pants into any budget isn’t always easy to do, and this is a welcome entry into the market.
Being able to purchase tactical pants for less than $35 is a huge game-changer, and we recommend these if you’re looking for performance on a budget.